I want to photograph you! I know that everyone has a budget, so below I've listed the minimum investment for various packages! All pricing is subject to sales tax. Upon delivery of your session or wedding you will receive a customized high-res digital gallery with the additional option to purchase professional print products through my shop.

Let's do this!

COUPLES


Let's tell your love story! Perfect for an outdoor golden hour session, or a more intimate at home lifestyle session.


Starting investment $250

FAMILIES


Up to 6 people, perfect for single families with little ones or grown children! I do offer extended family sessions upon request.


Starting investment $250

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY



Starting at 6 hours of coverage, customized packages are available. Travel is included for up to 100 miles round trip!


Starting investment $2000


*Ask about my venue bucket list! I'll offer a discount to couples getting married at a venue I want to add to my portfolio!

WEDDING VIDEOGRPAHY



Starting at 5 hours of coverage with a 4-6 minute final film. Travel is included for up to 100 miles round trip.


Starting investment $1500.

FAQ

WHERE ARE YOU BASED?

I currently live in Texarkana, Texas! But I travel throughout the Northeast Texas and Southwest Arkansas regions periodically for photography. I am also available for travel outside of these areas. If you want to know more, contact me!

HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?

I require a 30% non-refundable retainer at the time of signing the contract with the remaining 70% due 1 month prior to your wedding date or by the day of your portrait session. If a payment plan is needed for your wedding, feel free to request one. Payment plans are not available for regular sessions.

DO YOU SHOOT LGBTQ+ COUPLES?

The answer is and always will be YES. I promise to forever provide a safe space for my clients to be themselves, no matter what they look like or who they love.

WHAT KIND OF GEAR DO YOU USE?

I shoot with a Canon R5, and primarily a Sigma 35mm f/1.4 lens. I have several other pieces of equipment that I use often and regularly, though!

WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?

Weddings // 4-6 weeks
Regular sessions // 2 - 3 weeks
This depends on what type of session you book, and what time of year it is. If it is during the slower months, turnaround will be faster! I do work a full time job as well as my photography business, so if there is a busy week ahead with that I will let you know prior to your session that the turnaround will be on the long end of this range. I ALWAYS strive to get portrait sessions out in less than 2 weeks and weddings out in about a month!

DO YOU OFFER PRINTS/PRODUCTS?

YES! You can purchase prints and other products though my store when I send you your gallery. In the delivery email I will explain to you how to purchase products through me!


Ready to Begin?

Follow me on Instagram